By collecting and sharing data with our clients, we have become market experts understanding the landscape for executive level talent. Combined with a deep industry and functional knowledge, a proven executive search and assessment process helps us find leaders that best fit your organization’s unique needs and create a lasting impact.
We engage with our clients to understand their business purpose, their values, their culture, their competitive landscape, their challenges, and most importantly their people.
Our search process not only yields the best leader, it empowers our clients to improve their hiring processes.
Utilizing the Predictive Index and the Talent Suite methodologies provides a comprehensive customized process for hiring the right people for the right positions, reducing the costly risk of a bad hire.
Committed to high-touch client communication means you are always informed. From start to finish, our process and people are aligned to deliver the right candidate at the right time, providing our clients both competitive advantage and speed to market.
• Identify all of your high-potential leaders.
• Measure both cognitive reasoning and motivational needs.
• Understand the candidate’s workplace behaviors.
• Ensure alignment with the needs of the position.
• Place the right people in the right seat.
• Customized guidance on behavioral-based interview questions for each candidate.
• Interview consistently and objectivity when evaluating candidate responses.
• Choose from a list of questions but also have guidance around the process from those who have interviewed hundreds, if not thousands of candidates before you.
• Enable new executives to fully integrate into your culture, organization and brand.
• Gain scientific insight into how your new executive communicates, delegates, problem solves, makes decisions, responds to pressure, adapts to change, takes action and ownership, listens and influences, and views risks.
• Integrate new executives through developing self-awareness and a thorough understanding of what drives their day to day management behaviors.